Most online casinos give visitors the opportunity to experience the offered gambling games in free demo versions. However, access to all services is open only to registered users. Thus, signing up is an important part of the gambling experience that opens a lot of opportunities and options for players.
As a matter of fact, creating an online casino account is a fairly easy process, however, it can be a little confusing for beginners. On some sites, you will be asked to provide a lot of information and fill in dozens of fields in order to finish the registrations stage.
In this article, we will briefly describe the main steps of registration, as well as share a few tips and tricks.
First of all, you need to make some preparations before registering. More specifically, we recommend checking customer reviews of the chosen online casino to learn its pros and cons as well as make sure of the legality of its activities. Also, check the website itself – explore the platform inside out and take a closer look at the bottom part with info about licenses and regulating companies. Copy the license names into your browser and find out their authenticity. If everything is in order, then you can start creating an account without fear.
By the way, also learn as much as possible about verification, so as not to stumble upon unpleasant conditions and impossible requirements when withdrawing winnings in the future.
Now, take a look at the classic registration plan. Most probably, you will have to go through these exact steps to create an account in any online casino.
- On the main page, click the “Register” button (usually located in the upper right corner);
- Enter your email address. E-mail must be active and belong to you;
- Come up with a strong and memorable password. For protection, it is better to use a complex combination of numbers, letters, and symbols. Sometimes a password is generated automatically. In this case, write it down on a piece of paper or save it in a text file on your computer.
- A letter with a link will be sent to the specified e-mail. Mail AI may consider such letters dangerous, so if after 3-5 minutes the inbox is empty, you should check the “Spam” folder.
- To complete the account creation, you need to follow the link from the letter. Once, you’ve done this, your account is activated. You can enter your BetChan login credentials and start gambling!
It’s worth mentioning that on some sites you will be asked to provide some extra information, including your actual phone number, address, currency, and some other things.
In addition to the main part of the article, we would like to share some tips with you:
- Always make sure to specify real information (this applies to both email and address). At the verification stage, the administration will check this information and will block you in case you specified false data.
- Don’t hesitate to ask customer support for help in case you have difficulties with registration. This is their work to help customers, so don’t be shy).